Sports psychology research believes that exercise is very consistent with the psychological characteristics of children's entertainment and sports. Persistent exercise will make children's leg muscles, cerebellar balance nervous system and brain nervous system more developed, and can achieve the purpose of growing taller.
However, while children are playing happily on the trampoline, many parents are also worried about whether there are potential safety hazards on the trampoline.
To keep children safe while jumping happily, parents should pay special attention
to the trampoline device and surrounding safety hazards. Specifically, they should
pay attention to the following points:
1. Children under 6 years old should not play on adult trampolines. Children must
be supervised by adults when playing on trampolines.
2. Check whether the shock-absorbing devices on the trampoline are complete
and complete. In addition to the soft bed net, other springs, hooks, and shelves
are tightly wrapped to prevent children from hitting them and being injured.
3. Check whether there is a safety net around.
4. If there are many people, it is recommended not to let children play to avoid
danger. Choose when there are few people or let the children take turns to play.
5. Resolutely prohibit children from doing any dangerous and difficult movements
when jumping on the trampoline, such as somersaults, falls, etc.